18 November 2015

History of the Popes (Update)

As I have discussed previously, I'm currently working on re-formatting the 40-volume History of the Popes from the Close of the Middle Ages, by Ludwig von Pastor.  As I finish different sets of volumes and make them available for purchase, I'm going to continue posting updates.

The two volumes dealing with the pivotal pontificate of Clement VII are now available. (Click here for information.)


Thank you to the many people who have supported this project by buying copies of the earlier volumes.  I hope you find Pastor's chronicle as interesting as I have.  I believe that becoming more deeply aware of the history of the Church is an essential part of the work of reform, and I hope that by making this excellent scholarly work available in print again I am advancing that cause.