1. Having let this blog lie fallow for a month, I think it's time to revive it. Since resurrection requires some kind of transfiguration of the matter of the thing resurrected (requires? untrue), or rather because I would prefer the thing to take a different form, there will be some modifications to the basic framework:
1. A. Posts will have titles, not numbers. Where the first incarnation life of the blog (what an undignified word — what an undignified reality — what a self-important load of bull this is) ...
1. B. What could be more boring than a sustained dialectic?
2. Almost every dialectical sequence can be formally abstracted by the time its fourth step is reached. The third step enables one to produce a theory, the fourth confirms it.
3. If boredom is the demonic pantheism, then is virtue always ultimately undesirable?
4. This has been a sustained dialectical post. Thank you for attending to it.